Coastal365 Availability During the COVID-19 Pandemic
If you are feeling ill on evenings, weekends or holidays, we’re still here for you with Coastal365.
Coastal Medical patients age 18 or older can call us for an adult sick visit appointment with a Coastal provider at 800-822-5981. You can also contact your primary care practice to coordinate care with a Coastal provider after hours through Coastal365.
Hours: Mon: 10am-5pm
Tues - Fri: 9am-6pm
Sundays & Holidays: 9am-2:30pm
~ Respiratory appointments are held Mon-Fri 10am-5pm; Sat. 8am-4pm; Sun. 9am-2:30pm in the parking lot.
East Greenwich, RI: 1598 South County Trail, Suite 201
Hours: Saturdays: 8am-4pm
~Lab also available during these hours.
~ Respiratory appointments are held Mon-Fri 9am-4pm; Sat 8am-4pm in the parking lot.
For your safety and the safety of our staff, please do not walk into any Coastal office without an appointment.
After speaking with someone from our care team, you will be scheduled for a sick appointment in one of three ways:
- Telemedicine – Coastal Medical clinicians may use telemedicine (video) or telephone (voice only) visits to provide care to you if you are feeling sick. These visits are typically held during office hours with your coastal provider.
- In-person – If it determined that an in-person sick visit is needed, we will schedule an appointment for you at either our East Providence location (900 Warren Avenue, Suite 400) or East Greenwich location (1598 South County Trail, Suite 201).
- Respiratory Illness – Patients who need an in-person evaluation for respiratory illness will be seen in the parking lot of our East Providence location at 900 Warren Avenue.
If Coastal365 is closed:
- Call your primary care physician's office
- The answering service will take your call, page the on-call physician and the physician will return your call
- Speak with the physician about your symptoms
- The physician will determine if you need to be seen immediately, or schedule a sick visit appointment at your practice
In an actual emergency, always call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
For Pediatric Sick Appointments
Pediatric sick visits remain available 365 days; please call your pediatrician, or family medicine physician when your child is sick.